Wednesday 28 August 2013

World Traveller

After graduating I worked like a dog and saved and saved and eventually had enough money to travel round the world! The trip was fantastic and one of the best times I have ever had in my life. I won’t go into too much detail as you can check out my facebook for all of the information and cool stuff I did but some particular highlights include:

  • Bungee Jumping 216m on the Garden Route in South Africa
  • Addo Elephant Park & Ingwelala & The Kruger Park all amazing game driving experiences
  • Great White Shark Cage Diving at Seal Island
  • Feeding Dolphins at Shark Bay
  • Snorkelling The Great Barrier Reef
  • Going to Hobbiton & Weta
  • Whale Watching

I’ll post some photos below but check out my facebook albums were there are tons more if you want to see! Hope to be posting more fun things up here once I’ve got myself settled and moved up to Kingston, I’ve got lots of interesting ideas all ready for making!













No comments:

Post a Comment